What are the Schuessler Tissue Salts?
Wilhelm Henrich Schussler (1821-1898) devised the homeopathic tissue salts as nutritional therapy, observing that when there was a deficiency of certain ’tissue salts’ then symptoms would appear in the body. He believed that tissue or cell salts were the basic chemicals that every cell in the body requires for optimum health, noting that they are the salts that remain in the ash when a body is completely combusted at cremation. Rather than treating “like with like” (as is the case with orthodox homeopathic medicine) Schuessler tissue remedies treat ailments by correcting imbalances or deficiencies in the body’s cell nutrition. Tissue Salts still maintain physical quantities of the original substances, although in minute form (6x).
The Schuessler tissue or cell salts are therefore the original homeopathic salts whose origins can be traced back to the turn of the century when the natural physician, Heinrich Reckeweg (1877-1944) founded ‘Laboratorium EUPHA’, and started to produce them.
In some parts of the world, such as the UK and Australia, these salts came under the brand name of New Era Tissue Salts and were distributed by Seven Seas. Today New Era is owned by an Italian company and they are distributed in the UK by a British company – To see the New Era Salts click here.
The Schuessler Tissue Salts are the original German tissue salts Seven Seas manufactured in the UK under license and even today they are still manufactured by the Reckeweg family. They are produced from raw materials of the highest quality and are strictly manufactured in accordance with the German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia, the European Pharmacopoeia and comply with international production standards.
Click on the link below to buy the Schuessler Tissue Salts at Exirhealth.co.uk: http://tiny.cc/n6ejxw
THE SCHUESSLER TISSUE SALTS AND USES
Calc Flour – No.1 : Calcium Flouride for tissue elasticity; impaired circulation; varicose veins; piles.
Calc. Phos – No.2: Calcium Phosphate -Debility; repaired digestion; teething trouble; chilblains.
Calc. Sulph – No.3: Calcium Sulphate – Acne, adolescent pimples; skin slow to heal; sore lips. A blood constituent.
Ferr. Phos – No.4: Iron Phosphate – Blood stream oxygenation; chills; fevers; inflammation; congestion coughs; colds.
Kali. Mur– No.5: Potassium Chloride – Minor respiratory ailments; coughs; colds; children’s feverish ailments.
Kali. Phos– No.6: Potassium Phosphate – Nerve soothing, exhaustion, indigestion, headache; stress due to worry or exhaustion.
Kali. Sulph– No.7: Potassium Sulphate – Skin condition; skin eruptions with scaling or sticky exudations; falling hair; diseased nails; catarrh.
Mag. Phos– No.8: Magnesium Phosphate – Cramp; neuralgia; flatulence; spasmodic nerve pains. A soft tissue constituent.
Nat. Mur – No.9: Sodium Chloride – Maintaining body water distribution; watery colds, flow of tears; loss of smell.
Nat. Phos– No.10: Sodium Phosphate – Over acidity of the blood; gastric disorders; heartburn; rheumatic tendency.
Nat. Sulph– No.11: Sodium Sulphate – Water infiltrations; liverish symptoms; influenza; bilious attacks.
Silica– No.12: Silicon Dioxide – Impure blood & for boils, brittle nails & lack-lustre hair.
THE SCHUESSLER COMBINATION TISSUE SALTS AND USES
All the Dr Schuessler ‘Individual or Single Salts’ contain exactly the same ingredients as the former New Era tissue salts. However, not all the ingredients in the ‘Dr Schuessler Combination Salts’ match exactly with New Era but there is a good deal of overlap, making it possible to suggest an equivalent in the Schuessler range. However The Schuessler Combination Salts number more in their range than the New Era (28 as opposed to 18) and so cover a broader spectrum. As is the case with homeopathic treatment some salts can be substituted for each other in the treatment of the same condition. Users say they tend to receive the same results moving between New Era’s own salts and Dr Schuessler’s but the only way is to try them and see for yourself.
As a general precaution to safeguard your health especially where symptoms are of a serious nature, such as in the case of asthma or diabetes, we recommend consulting a physician or professional homeopathic doctor instead of self-caring. If there is any doubt, at any time, as to the state of your health refer the matter to your doctor or health care practitioner.
HERE IS A QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE TO THE BC-COMBINATION SALTS: CLICK ON THE LINKS UNDERNEATH THE CHART TO VIEW AND BUY THE SALTS ON OUR WEBSITE. (CLICK ON THE CHART TO MAKE IT BIGGER.)
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-1: Anaemia: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-2: Asthma, Allergies, Intolerance: Ingredients: Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X, Nat sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-3: Colic: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-4: Constipation: Ingredients: Calc fluor 3X, Calc phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Nat mur 3X, Silicea 6X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-5: Coryza, Sinusitis: Ingredients: Ferrum Phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-6: Cough, Cold, Catarrh: Ingredients: Ferrum phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X, Nat sulph 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-7: Diabetes: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat phos 3X, Nat Sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-8: Diarrhoea: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Nat phos 3X, Nat sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-9: Colitis, Crohn’s Disease: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-10: Tonsillitis, general infections: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-11: Fever: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Kali sulphur 3X, Nat mur 3X, Nat sulph 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-12: Headaches: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-13: Leukorrhoea: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Calc sulph 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-14: Measles: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, kali sulph 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-15: Menstrual problems: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Mag phos 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-16: Nervous Exhaustion: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-18: Periodontitis: Ingredients: Calc fluor 3X, Calc sulph 3X, Silicea 6X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-19: Rheumatism, muscular problems: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat sulph.
Schuessler Combination Salt BC-25: Acidity, flatulence, indigestion: Ingredients: Nat phos 3X, Nat sulph 3X, Nat mur 3X, silicea 3X.
Schuessler Combination Salt BC-28: Tonic – 12 Salts all in 6X: Ingredients: Calc fluor 6X, Calc Phos 6X, Calc sulph 6X, Ferr phos 6X, Kali phos 6X, Kali mur 6X, Kali sulph 6X, Mag phos 6X, Nat mur 6X, Nat phos 6X, Nat sulph 6X, Silicea 6X.